Founded by Mr. Mahesh Talreja, qualified as a Civil Engineer with over 32 years of Experience, Talreja Advisory & Consultancy Services (TACS) is one of the prominent proprietorship firms that have dealt with around 400 SRA, Redevelopment and Real Estate Development Projects. To undertake any SRA Project, Redevelopment Project & Real Estate Development Project we offer a range of excellent services that include FSI Maximization, Technical Due Diligence, Land Development Consultancy, Regulatory Compliance Services, RERA compliance services, Optimization of land development potential & Architectural services.
Our journey began in 2007. We started with Consultancy for SRA & Redevelopment projects. Today we have several large-scale land development projects under our Consultancy services belt. Over the years, we are delivering best services and have helped our clients in arriving at correct decisions while acquiring the projects. Approximately 400 projects have passed through our watchful eyes and gained benefits by availing our services. Moreover, we guide our clients in complying with the requirements of the Real Estate Regulation Act and rules to attain RERA approvals/registration of projects.
Our Mission and Goal:
Our slogan describes our mission & goal i.e. to say to help our clients/partners achieve sustainable growth with stronger foundations.
Other Client List Of Our Company:
- M/s Altico Capitals
- M/s Shapoorji Pallanji Investments Pvt Ltd.
- M/s Ananta Landwise Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s Krishnaping Alloys Ltd
- M/s Aashapura Developers
- M/s Kanakia Builders et el.
For Technical Due Diligence works carried out for Projects in Mumbai, Pune, Panvel – Matheran Road NAINA Development. Our services included following amongst other works :
a) Approval status of each project and risk categorization
- Based on the building plan approval details, the city development plan and zoning, and applicable development control regulations, we assessed whether the proposed development was appropriate. The calculations were presented in a format that is followed by Planning Authority for obtaining building plan approval, duly considering the land area available for development, permissible FSI, reservations, TDR etc. The calculations provided the estimated carpet area and built-up area (BUA).
Reviewing the approval documents provided by the developer, and confirm or otherwise that construction of the project can be completed subject to clearances/approvals/no-objection certificates (NOCs) required for “occupancy” post-completion.
Any approval/NOC/clearance that is pending, and/or requires re-validation/amendment due to change in project configuration from what is contained in the existing approval/NOC/clearance;
The pre-requisites (the dependencies) for any approval that is pending, and/or requires revalidation/amendment;
The tentative timelines and costs (if any) in relation to approvals to be obtained/modified.
Risk categorization of balance approvals, if any - low (if it is only procedural and the normal timelines can be met), medium (if reasonable delays can be foreseen duly highlighting the
reasons thereof) and high (if the approval or clearance can be denied, and/or undue delays could be expected along with reasons for the same);.
Development Potential of a Virgin Land
Under NAINA development Scheme at Panvel – Matheran Road was worked out wrt Resrvations and zoning affecting the land. Both “Worst Case” and “Best Case” scenarios were presented with NAINA Scheme becoming not applicable due to non-approval of Relocation of reservations under Interim Development Plan of NAINA and NAINA Scheme becoming applicable with relocation of reservations getting approved respectively.
It was and is our endeavor to scrutinize the proposals diligently and bring out all the aspects pertaining to Approvals granted or required and Risks involved in any project. As regards the land development potential we strive to work out Maximum Potential possible for Land Development under the provisions of prevalent Regulations & Policies of Government.
Client List Of Our Company:
- Omkar Realtors & Developers Pvt Ltd : We have worked for Omkar Realtors & Developers Pvt. Ltd since it’s inception starting with single building Redevelopment projects to Large SRA and Redevelopment Project Townships till date like Omkar Alta-Monte at Malad, Omkar 1973 at Worli, L & T jv Omkar Crescent Bay at Parel, The Summit Bay at Andheri, Omkar Ananta at Goregaon, Omkar Woodside at Dadar, Omkar _____ at Omkar Vayu (Gas Godown) and Omkar jv Forum, Serendipity ____ at BKC, Omkar Meridia at Kurla (w), Omkar Heights / Heritage at Parel (Khaprideo), Omkar Raga at Chembur etc etc. We have been instrumental in FSI Maximization in all the above projects whilst remaining within the framework of Rules & Regulations. Regulatory Compliances, Technical Due Diligence, Obtaining Approvals for all their projects were our Forte.
- Space Developers : We have lended our services to M/s Space Developers of (M/s S. K. Group – Dhiraj Agarwal) for their SRA projects at Sion – Koliwada, Bhandup and their Redevelopment project at Chembur. Issues related to their Approvals like LOI, IOA and OCC and Regulatory Compliances were solved by us especially one pertaining to Height of Building constructed by them vis a vis permissibility from Heritage NOC perspective.
- M/s MBH Enterprises : Our services fulfilled their needs of Regulatory Compliances and Maximizing FSI benefits for their projects. Approvals like Public Parking Schemes, MCGM Estate plot Lease and NOCs for Construction, Heritage NOC etc etc were obtained with our assistance and Guidance.
- M/s DNH Land Marks : We partnered with them for getting their NOCs / Permissions from various Agencies like High Rise Committee of Mumbai, MoEF NOC, Consent to Establish from MPCB, Heritage NOC, Civil Aviation NOC, Road Setback / RL Demarcation, etc etc.
- Unity Infra Projects : We guided them on policy matters related to Land Lease from MCGM, Lease Premiums, Transfer Charges, Unearned Incomes chargeable by MCGM for MCGM Lands taken up for Redevelopment Projects under DCR 33(7), 33(9) & 33(10). The Client was looking for saving on those costs and we guided them how to approach and what to propose. The matter is under process.
- Omega Developers : We lended our Consultancy services for their SRA project at Bhantewadi, Dadar / Prabhadevi. The project issues related to CRZ approvals, Maximising potential of development under CRZ norms, Deriving maximum benefits out of the project with in applicable regulatory constraints etc were solved by us.